Get your garden ready for alfresco dining
As more and more of us extend our living space into our outdoor areas it’s vital we keep it clean – just as we would inside. So with the temperature still warm enough for us to enjoy plenty of time outside why not spend some time alfresco dining?
It’s likely this will mean it’s time to clean up the garden ready for you and your guests – no one wants to take a seat at a dirty table when they tuck into their barbecued burger this summer.
In fact a study undertaken by outdoor cleaning specialist Jeyes showed that between April and September the average adult will attend 24 outdoor events, so it’s important to get your garden looking summer ready.
To help make light work of some of those tough cleaning jobs, Jeyes has shared some top tips on how to spruce up your outdoor space with minimum levels of investment and effort:
- Goodbye grease! It’s an essential part of the British summer – the barbecue. But cleaning up afterwards can be a bit of a drag. To make this job light work why not try the brand new Barbecue Smart Brush. This innovative new product has a cleverly designed brush from which a think gel can be squeezed out, efficiently removing grease, burnt on food and other smears quickly and effectively. Alternatively you could use a wire brush and Jeyes Barbecue Cleaner, which comes in a convenient trigger spray bottle, to remove laden grease from the wire racks of your BBQ ensuring you serve up a tasty treat rather than a greasy grill.
- Pretty pots! Get the garden looking great by reusing your garden pots and containers thanks to Jeyes Fluid, which also comes in a ready to use formulation. Not only can you disinfect pots and containers with this product but you can get rid of the dirty marks caused over the winter season.
- Dirty Decking! You’ve invested time and effort into your decking, so naturally you want to make sure it looks its best for as long as possible. Use the new Jeyes 4-in-1 Decking Power, a high performance outdoor cleaning solution to restore the wood’s natural colour by removing algae, mould, mildew and dirt from decking. Do this twice a year: once in spring for the summer months, and once in autumn to prepare your decking for the winter ahead.
- Prep your patio! To help remove those stubborn stains on your patio, use the new and improved, pressure washer compatible, Jeyes 4-in-1 Patio Power. The earlier you spot the stains on your patio, the easier they will be to remove. Simply mix, apply and let Jeyes do the job for you. If that’s not enough, you can prepare your drains weekly – to keep them fresh and free flowing simply use neat Jeyes Fluid to disinfect them.
- Fresh looking furniture! Don’t let your BBQ or garden party be remembered for the wrong reasons by leaving grubby marks on your guest’s clothes. Try the unique Jeyes Stay Spray Gel Outdoor Cleaner, ideal for wood, plastic and metal. It eliminates product wastage as when sprayed the cleaning solution stays in place on the surface until wiped with a cloth. You can also spray upside down without the product dripping – ideal for the underside of outdoor tables and chairs.
- Quick clean! Last minute guests? There is no need to worry if you have Jeyes Heavy Duty Outdoor Cleaning Wipes to hand for an instant clean. Perfect for use on everything from children’s play equipment to garden furniture these wipes disinfect and ensure you cannot be caught out when the neighbours pop round on a summer’s day.